EXPERIAN MARKETING SERVICES mission is to accelerate client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and marketing technology solutions. We help brands put people at the heart of their business and have meaningful interactions with their customers.
We are looking for someone who can help our clients solve their marketing needs. You should have strong interpersonal, communication and closing skills built on a knowledge base and comfort level with data-driven marketing and advertising. You thrive in a fast-paced supportive environment and are comfortable serving as the trusted advisor throughout our clients organization.
WHAT YOULL BE DOING
* Oversee production processes: assigning production tasks, setting up and prioritizing processing schedules, preparing billing (pre-invoice) and client reports, working through production problems, providing accurate and timely documentation and reporting.
* Leads discussions to determine job requirements and client expectations. Involved in projects of diverse scope and complexity. Meet and present with clients on and off site to discuss job and make recommendations on future marketing campaigns or processes.
* Lead assessment of client needs and requirements which will include job pricing.
* Monitoring of entire production process including; assigning production tasks, setting up and prioritizing schedules, preparing billing and client reports, working through problems, providing accurate and timely documentation, or reporting as needed.
* Develop close working relationships and act as the liaison between Experian, other Experian Business units, associated project teams, client, and vendors.
* Learn all products and processing steps offered by Experian.
* Assess client needs, advise on Experian products, explain processing, and review results with client.
* Ensure client expectations are met by communicating client objectives with departments and vendors involved in production or ad hoc development.
* Oversee documentation and implementation of standard practices and procedures for specific customers. Presents information on pre-production, process, and client requirements at QBRs and review meetings.
* Provide support and coaching to other staff to facilitate an even spread of knowledge regarding standards, procedures, systems, and processing.
* Actively participate in brainstorming sessions across business units to improve current processes and the creation of new products/functionality.