The Senior Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the management and administration of a variety of project tasks and deliverables to include projects associated with IT PMO, and other projects as assigned. The position will provide a wide variety of support functions to the IT PMO team and other areas as assigned.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. Primary Responsibilities:
- Assists the IT PMO team and other related department team members in the implementation of programs or projects, including planning, collaborating with project team members, and coordinating project activities.
- Assist the Project/Program manager in active project work groups and committees. Facilitates meetings as necessary, contributes to planning, coordinates project resources and collaborates with project stakeholders to collect and disseminate project information as directed by the Project/Program manager.
- Responsible for presentation preparation and report production.
- Assist the Project/Program manager with ServiceNow maintenance (i.e. correcting expense line errors, updating cost plans, adding resources to tasks).
- Utilizes Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Visio.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (4+ years of project coordination experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree)
- 1+ years of experience with tracking and assist in planning projects
- Experience supporting teams.
- Experience with MS Office Products
- Proficient PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to working in a fast paced environment supporting the Project/Program Managers on multiple projects with tight deadlines while paying close attention to the details of all the deliverables.
- Ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to handling confidential and sensitive data with discretion.
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
Physical & Mental Requirements
- Degree and/or experience in business, customer service or healthcare related field.
- Experience communicating with peers internal and external to the organization.
- Displays good judgment and collaborative problem solving skills.
Careers with WellMed.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to use fine motor skills to operate office equipment and/or machinery
- Ability to receive and comprehend instructions verbally and/or in writing
- Ability to use logical reasoning for simple and complex problem solving
Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 380,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $53,300 to $95,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Project Coordination, MS Office, Telecommute, telecommuter, telecommuting, work from home, work at home, remote - provided by Dice