Sensormatic Solutions Retail Solutions, a unit of Johnson Controls, Inc., is a leading global provider of integrated retail performance and security solutions, deployed today at more than 80% of the world's top 200 retailers. Customers range from single-store boutiques to global retail enterprises. Over the past 40 years, our retail solutions have kept hundreds of millions of people safe and have provided outstanding insights to our clients. Our Sensormatic electronic article surveillance (EAS) products have protected more than 80 million products in the past decade, making it the most trusted brand in retail loss prevention! Our ShopperTrak Shopper Journey solution provides unique insights and market index data that is rich with planning insights for retailers to plan effectively for outstanding shopper experiences.What you will do
How you will do it
- Sensormatic is looking for a Senior Program Manager who will be responsible for the overall Program Management of an enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. This individual will collaborate with multiple organizations in the completion of a SaaS solution that serves retailers globally. This role is a individual contributor position with no direct reports.
What we look for
- Responsible for the programmatic management of a core SaaS solution including the organization of the product management, development, integration, professional services, support and associated commercial business transactions
- Prepare and lead a robust quick turn plan that builds capability and supportability in a global SaaS platform.
- Provide program delivery execution excellence and oversight across multiple aspects of the program
- Collaborate with multiple organizations to achieve on time, committed deliverables/features according to plan
- Maintain a tight relationship with Regional Leaders and Sales Leaders globally to ensure alignment and timing coordination with product feature availability and client expectation management
- Project management/execution and resource planning across multiple simultaneous entities
- Communicate program status including risks and action items to drive completion of committed deliverables in a timely manner
- Lead resources, risks, and timelines to satisfy deliverables efficiently and effectively for retail clients
- Provide input on product functionality to meet demands of the marketplace
- A Bachelor's Degree is required
- PMP highly preferred
- Ten (10) years of retail operations or enterprise IT experience this includes program development, data analysis, and program delivery and execution - exposure to omni-channel retailing, loss prevention and/or RFID Technology a plus
- Five years retail in store operations with experience in data analysis and project management - exposure to multi-channel, loss prevention, omni-channel retailing
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight timelines and deliver outcomes within prescribed commitments
- Evidence of authored and delivered presentations to executive level audiences
- High level of sensitivity to audience to influence; negotiates with great latitude on outcomes
- Comfortable interacting with C-level executives to develop, propose, and obtain support for program initiatives
- Ability to lead customer and partner resources and expectations
- Ability to indirectly manage a team of non-direct reporting resources.
- Creative problem solving and resource management skills.
- Strong presentation skills (written and verbal) required
- Demonstrated understanding of retail store operations, customer relationship management, project management, and enterprise software
- Enterprise solution sales, software solution architecture and deployment methodology experience are a plus
- Must be able to work within multiple time zones
- We offer an excellent working environment in addition to a very competitive salary and benefits package!
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit