Nordstrom is looking for a Sr Program Manager, Diversity Inclusion and Belonging (DIB) who will have a unique opportunity to lead the evolving strategy and efforts around Nordstrom's Diversity Inclusion and Belonging space. We are seeking an experienced program manager that will lead this complex and highly visible program through effective collaboration with senior leadership and internal teams.
A day in the life
* Own overall management of our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) program; inclusive of communication planning, stakeholder management, program development for heritage Months and observations days
* Pro-actively build and maintain strong relationships and trust with industry partners, advocacy organizations and Diversity, Inclusion and Equity related coalitions and memberships
* Coach and align with executive sponsors on their roles and to drive desired outcomes
* Coordinate participation and program communication with key stakeholders and business partners
* Provide strategic perspective to problem solving and issue resolution across multiple teams and business units
* Manage vendors to create and deliver offerings as needed, ensuring high quality and cultural consistency
You own this if you have
* 6+ years of combined project and program management experience
* Subject matter expertise managing Diversity and Inclusion programs including internal and external partnerships and supporting Employee Resources Groups
* Experience leading enterprise wide Employee Resource Group programs
* Excellent attention to detail with an ability to articulate the vision of possibilities for remote work
* Strong ability to take in large amounts of information that is ambiguous and contradictory and provide a succinct and insightful analysis
* Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver the appropriate level of detail based on audience
* Strong prioritization skills, time management skills, and can multitask in a fast-paced environment
* The ability to build trusting relationships with peers and business leaders
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (eg Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
* This is a work from home-based role - All candidates must be located within 50 miles of a Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack
We've got you covered
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
* Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
* Life Insurance and Disability
* Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at .
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.