About the right team member
Mindbody is seeking a Senior Program Manager, Business Operations to spearhead those special projects and programs that require the highest levels of collaboration and coordination across multiple teams and business processes across at the company. Success in this role requires both complex strategic thinking as well as exceptional executional prowess; you’ll need to understand the implications of business and operational decisions across all constituents in the Mindbody ecosystem. This role is an excellent fit for someone who is able to navigate high degrees of organizational and process complexity, who can solve problems and get things done in the face of uncertainty and incomplete information, who thrives in leading very large of groups of people to achieve difficult objectives, and who has a generalist’s sensibility that finds any manner of business process or problem interesting. While this role sits in the Finance function, you will interact frequently with leaders and stakeholders across all departments, and will coordinate cross-functionally across all parts of the company to execute on initiatives.
List of responsibilities
- Play driver/quarterback role for strategic programs as prioritized by Executive Leadership Team; programs falling under scope of Program Management team include those with exceptionally high degrees of cross-functional collaboration and complexity, strategic importance, and executive visibility
- Translate high-level objectives and problem statements from company leaders into concrete, highly detailed action and project plans that reflect deep understanding of workstream and operational interdependencies
- Work with analysts to develop insights on strategic problems at the crux of programs, formulate scrappy tests to validate hypotheses, and identify and monitor program KPIs
- Work with stakeholders across all teams at the company; exercise sound business judgment to resolve problems encountered by program working group in a practical, efficient manner
- Present plans and business results directly to our CEO and Executive Leadership Team for debate and approval of major strategic decisions and initiatives
Skills & experience
- 3+ years experience in management consulting or in a business operations, program management, strategy, or similar role at a technology company
- Practical business sense with a strong ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their impacts
- Strong quantitative and analytical orientation and knowledge of business fundamentals
- Strong Excel modeling skills required; SQL, Looker and/or Tableau skills a plus
- Demonstrated experience & excellence in leading complex and cross-functional projects with large groups of stakeholders
- Strong drive toward problem resolution; ability to “get things done” in the face of uncertainty or incomplete information
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to distill complex issues & detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Functional expertise in B2B companies a plus; B2B SaaS experience a plus
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $92,200 to $138,400.The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.