This can be a 100% remote (WFH) position.
Our Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing product go-to-market strategy for our products, services and features while working closely with the product and sales teams to drive user adoption and engagement by developing, managing, implementing and tracking all campaigns.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Work closely with our product teams to develop product marketing go-to-market plans that include value proposition, comprehensive risk analysis, pricing/packaging recommendation, voice of the customer inputs, competitive analysis, roll-out strategy, marketing/communication plan and key messaging.
* Work closely with the Sales, Product, Design, UX, CX and Analytics teams to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
* Together with the Product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
* Create marketing content such as case studies, website copy, blog posts, and sales videos that articulate the benefits of our products, services and features.
* Research competitor pricing, marketing content, and strategies.
* Work with our PR, Events and Communications teams to plan and host launch events for new products and services, briefing the PR team on new product releases.
* Conduct product research through focus groups, surveys and interviews, and leverage industry dynamics and buyer/seller behavioral data to better understand our industry and our customers, represent the voice of the customer and to help establish product differentiators.
* Develop, execute, measure and report the results of product marketing campaigns that include several online and offline tactics to drive engagement and conversion of our target audience.
* Practice and promote teamwork at all times.
* Ensure proper follow-through on all projects, directives and schedules.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline and at least five (5) years of marketing experience is required. Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver's license.
* Ability to analyze research data, apply to business challenges, develop and successfully implement objective-driven action plans towards meeting KPIs.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills;
* Excellent leadership and management skills;
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
* Outstanding judgment;
* Ability to represent the company in a professional and positive manner;
* Project planning and multi-tasking skills;
* Creative thinker and planner;
* Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of quality work and output;
* Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite of software and digital marketing tools; and
* Some travel will be required.