Welcome to UHC Digital. As a member-focused digital product organization, our purpose is squarely focused on the digital needs of our members. We strive to seamlessly connect experiences and solutions across all consumer touch points. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Digital Product Manager will lead the Virtual Care product vision, strategy and development across all member facing websites & mobile applications, working in direct partnership with business stakeholders, technology partners, marketing and UXD teams to provide unique and valuable experiences.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Define product strategy, roadmap, requirements, and oversee program execution
- Define the product vision, goals (OKRs), benefits and then track KPI's to measure success/outcome
- Collaborate across business and technology organization, providing sound business analysis, process and change leadership
- Synthesize business strategies and external customer needs to develop compelling and engaging products and user experiences
- Confident in ability to listen and build consensus across a large matrixed organization to handle user problems, achieve objectives and deliver results
- Ability to simplify complex problems and issues in an easy-to-understand manner
- Ability to understand technical matters outside personal area of expertise, and synthesize for broad discussions
- Identify new features and functionality that delight users and drive the business
- Manage entire product lifecycle including defining requirements, writing user stories, and acceptance criteria, managing UAT and working with development partners to ensure a successful launch
- Manage the digital product roadmap, including refining and prioritizing tasks in the backlog, and acting as an evangelist among cross-functional stakeholders and leadership to ensure buy-in of priorities
- Serve as the subject matter expert & chief evangelist for your product and ensure that other teams and business users are getting the maximum value from your product
- Stakeholder management: Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the enterprise to understand priorities, define the roadmap, to ensure delivery of business value and world class member experiences
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree or greater in computer science, design, business or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager developing web and/or mobile products
- Proven track record in defining and launching successful software products/features
- Strong leadership skills along with the ability to develop and execute on strategy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, professional demeanor and ability to interact comfortably with all levels of team members, vendors and third parties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to produce product requirements in user stories to drive product development and provide product demonstrations for internal and external stakeholders including senior management
- Experience collaborating with design team and beta testing to optimize usability. Have an eye for simple and compelling user interface
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification
- Product Launch experience within software technology
- Passion for technology and solving complex consumer & business problems
- Experience with Aha! Product Management tool
- Strategic thinker focused on business impact
- Highly motivated professional and thrives in a dynamic company
- Comfort working within highly matrixed environments
- Willingness to be hands-on while leading team
- Ability to view situations from multiple customer segment perspectives and break down complexity to drive simple & seamless solutions members love
- Ability to be agile; readily adapt to change in a faced paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with others; build strong work relationships and establish self as a trusted team member
- Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solve and develop creative solution
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 7 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr. Product Manager, Telehealth, Virtual Care, Product Manager, Web Product, Digital Product, Mobile Product, Digital Product Manager, Product Management, Pragmatic Marketing Certification, Product Launch, Aha, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, Work At Home, Remote, Work From Home, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, UHG, UnitedHealth Group, UHC, UnitedHealthcare