Description: Senior Product Manager, Search (REMOTE)
At GameStop we value ideas over status quo and innovation over structure. The Search Product team will redefine the GameStop search experience while ensuring the core platform is able to ingest, enrich, model, and deliver results at scale. In doing so, the Senior Product Manager will make a foundational impact on the GameStop shopping experience by shaping the way our products are discovered.What You Will Do
- Define and lead the portfolio of search experiences across all our customer applications (web, app and in-store).
- Take complex problems and solutions and break them down to deliver incremental value.
- Consider multiple objectives at once, balancing platform quality and customer success metrics to identify the best solution.
- Demonstrate technical depth that allows you to communicate with, understand, and earn the respect of engineers and data scientists.
- Clearly articulate the value of search and your product roadmap to senior management.
- Dig in deep to understand customer pain points and usage patterns to inform your product's strategy and roadmap.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in all things Search including a solid understanding of the underlying systems and services that power the experience.
What You Will Need
- Partner with the business, design, and engineering teams to deliver an outstanding experience for our customers at immense scale.
- Identify key input and output metrics which will inform how you measure and monitor your product's performance.
- Confidently navigate knowns and unknowns leveraging data, your experience, and instincts to guide your efforts in creating a phenomenal customer experience.
- 5-7 years' product experience in an Agile development environment.
- 2+ years experience working on search or similar data-driven products.
- Experience running A/B tests, evaluating results, and leading post-launch optimizations.
- Experience working across front and backend engineering teams to execute complex projects.
- eCommerce or B2C product experience.
- An owner's mindset with a bias for action that is comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability of turning data insights into product improvements and new experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals through a well-defined product strategy using data, research, and industry trends.
- Strong communications skills in both written and verbal domains.
- A keen eye for detail because you know the devil is in the details.
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders without direct authority.
Nice to Have/Bonus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with SQL and/or BigQuery.