What We Do: Are you ready to work for a company that supports "getting pay right" for almost 25% of the country's workforce? If so, join us as we craft, build, and deliver compensation software that streamlines and enhances the survey data management, compensation analysis, and job description building processes for some of the biggest companies in the world.
What You Do: In this role you will lead product development efforts that deliver value to our customers. You will collaborate with our hardworking engineering team every day to build products that delight our customers. PayScale Product Managers understand that the product isn't just the product, so they work cross-functionally across the organization to deliver full experiences for our customers. Your leadership, vision, and ability to encourage will be key to your success.
Day-in-the-Life: As a Senior Product Manager, B2B, a typical day may include the following…
* Developing the product roadmap based on a variety of inputs, including customers, sales, and internal support teams
* Meeting with engineering to discuss current feature work in progress
* Capturing feedback and reaction from external customers on recently released features as well as planned features
* Hosting "What's New" sessions to present the latest feature releases to internal and external customers
* Crafting User stories for planned features
* Collaborating with Product Marketing on Go-to-Market plans for new features
* Providing support feature level assistance to internal support teams
* Supporting Account Executives as the Product specialist on sales calls
* Prototyping in Balsamiq to gather early feedback and gain alignment on a future feature