Acxiom is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Real Identity Product Team. She or he will work with a high energy group to help direct a comprehensive product strategy from product conception and definition through end of life.
This role will function as a central resource with design, development, quality, test, marketing, and distribution of multiple capabilities within Acxiom's Real Identity product suite. Activities will include hands-on engagement with internal and external stakeholders including internal or partner-managed engineering teams to design, develop, deliver and enhance existing and new capabilities within Acxiom's Real Identity product lines. Duties will include market research, voice of the customer, product requirements definition, customer journey and experience mapping, delivery coordination, performance reporting, sales support and training, and financial management.
The Senior Product Manager will own the product lifecycle of one or multiple product lines to formulate, manage and execute long-term strategic plans, cost/profit control and promote integration/adoption of new technologies and industry-leading trends.
This role can be home-based almost anywhere in the U.S.
**What you will do:**
- Owner of coordination and engagements with external stakeholders and active or prospective clients using one or multiple Acxiom's Real Identity products
- Owner of engagements with internal stakeholders within and across multiple Acxiom Real Identity products
- Owner of day-to-day operations within and across multiple Acxiom Real Identity products
- Owner of product business plans and roadmaps to drive revenue and rationalize investment within and across multiple Acxiom Real Identity products
- Owner of gathering/defining/translating client user stories and product requirement definitions within and across Acxiom Real Identity products
- Owner of achieving quarterly OKRs within and across Acxiom Real Identity products
- Owner of Acxiom Real Identity development plan with engineering partners
- Owner of ensuring multiple Acxiom Real Identity product operate within published service levels
- Owner of the full product development lifecycle based on financial and client satisfaction metrics within and across multiple Acxiom Real Identity Products
- Mentor/Manage associates in a formal and/or informal reporting structure
**What you will need:**
- Domain expertise in marketing, advertising, marketing data products or services, and/or other information/data intensive product businesses indicated by
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience in a product management / product development and data processing environment
- Master's degree with 3+ years of experience in a product management / product development and data processing environment
- PH.D. in an equivalent field of study
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Ability to travel (up to 25%) to engage with internal/external stakeholders and/or industry-centric events
- Identity domain experience within MarTech or AdTech realms
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Practical experience with AWS/GCP or other public cloud platforms
- Practical experience with SQL (Oracle/AWS Athena/GCP BigQuery/etc)
- Practical experience in Agile/Scrum working environment
**What will set you a part:**
- Domain expertise within Acxiom product lines or Acxiom partner products
- Experience in determining buy/build / partner decisioning processes
- Knowledge of identity graphs and identification concepts
- Experience with SSP and/or DSP platforms and integration strategies
- Experience defining product requirements for UI/UX and visualization tools
- Experience with CDPs and Customer Journey applications
**PRIMARY LOCATION CITY/STATE:**
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
**ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):**
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.