As Product Manager, Payroll Integrations at Remote, you'll be developing and guiding our strategy for integrating with the applications that our customers most love to use. You'll advance this vision by working with a cross-functional engineering and design group to find our most important problems and shape iterative solutions towards them.
What this job can offer you
- Opportunity to develop and maintain a roadmap for Remote's Payroll integration capabilities, in partnership with key internal stakeholders.
- Work with Engineering and Product Design to define integration requirements, design specifications, and testing plans.
- Collaborate with the Partnerships and Operations teams to identify and negotiate partnership opportunities with other software vendors.
- Work with software vendors to define and scope requirements that are unique to Remote’s needs.
- Co-ordinate software vendors and internal Remote teams to ensure successful delivery of integration projects.
What you bring
- Track record of experience as a product manager, ideally in Payroll/HRIS or similar at a high-growth company.
- Past experience working on API integrations with third party software or providers would be preferred.
- User empathy and a passion for forming a deep understanding of customer pain points and needs.
- Great judgment in making both strategic (what to prioritize) and tactical (feature scope) decisions.
- Demonstrable, self-driven results that have led to increased customer acquisition and retention.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Partnerships, Customer Experience, Marketing, and Sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business-level proficiency and experience presenting to internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Passion for remote work and the future of work.
- You’ll report to: Group Product Manager
- Direct reports: no direct reports
- Team: Product
- Location: we would like to prioritise candidates in LATAM area initially.
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide - here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $53600-180900. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Async exercise and live exercise review with a peer
- Interview with engineering leaders
- Interview with Director of Product
- Prior employment verification check