Our mission to deliver honest financial products that improve lives extends beyond borders. Consumers across the globe need safe, transparent financing. Our retail partners need Affirm to be there for them, wherever that might be. To help achieve this vision, we are expanding our product lines and becoming a global company.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Network Growth team at Affirm, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of consumer financial services, commerce, and payments. The Network Growth team is responsible for growing the adoption of the Affirm payments amongst merchants, consumers and partners. We do this by building API-based solutions that scale to the unique needs of our partners. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including Partnerships, Design, Engineering, Product Analytics, Finance and more to define and build end-to-end solutions that will help enable external partners to offer Affirm. You should be outcomes driven with a very high bias for action and are undaunted by multiple dependencies both internal and external.
What You'll Do
- Partnership Excellence: Collaborate externally with marquee partners to develop custom, scalable integrations that align with their unique needs while supporting Affirm's mission and objectives.
- Enterprise Expertise: Leverage your deep enterprise experience to navigate complex integrations and ensure seamless partnerships.
- API Development: Demonstrate a strong familiarity with developing external APIs and the ability to build within a partner's existing ecosystem, enhancing their overall experience.
- Autonomous Innovation: Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where ambiguity is a constant and exercise autonomy to drive product innovation and make strategic decisions.
- Decision Frameworks: Apply common decision-making frameworks to evaluate opportunities and risks, and draft Decision Memos to communicate and guide these decisions.
- Product Opportunity Identification: Identify new product opportunities and drive a comprehensive roadmap that’s informed by data analysis, qualitative research, and your own discovery.
- Senior Leader Interaction: Interact effectively with senior leaders both internally and externally, presenting insights and strategies that drive our company’s objectives.
What We Look For
- 5+ years of product management experience in the software tech industry
- Track record of experimenting and successfully launching products at scale
- Solid technical chops that allow you to have in depth technical discussions and opinions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with a diverse stakeholder audience
- Experience balancing time to market and rigor, striking the right balance between flexibility and consistency, and comfortable communicating priorities
- An obsession for getting the details right, but also knowing how to ship on time
- Comfortable in an ambiguous matrixed organization
- Ability to identify product opportunities through data analysis, qualitative research, and field research
USA Pacific base pay range (CA, WA, NY, NJ, CT): $162,400 - $243,500
USA Sapphire base pay range (all other U.S. states): $146,100 - $219,200