Senior Product Manager, Healthcare Analytics Solutions - Remote Opportunity
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It's about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You'll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It's this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
The Senior Product Manager, Healthcare Analytics Solutions (HAS) is responsible for the development and management of new data and analytics products within one or more of the HAS market segments. This role will focus on the technology and enabling tools that underpin the growth of HAS and support the development of new products. This role will collaborate with other product managers within HAS to support the short and long term strategy for new and existing product releases, as well as, working with internal and external partners to ensure an integrated product roadmap. Additionally, this role will collaborate with external partners to develop domestic and international solutions while driving product adoption, and incorporating customer feedback.
• Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge and expertise regarding Quest Healthcare Analytics Solutions (HAS) products
• Create and manage roadmap to maximize access to internal data sources, standardize and normalize data, and ensure data is fit for use
• Work with IT technical product management, support and business teams to identify, evaluate and envision new products and design enhancements to existing products
• Conduct product and market research, and perform analysis for high-level business requirements
• Consult with users, management, vendors and other stakeholders to assess solution needs and system requirements
• Participate in project planning activities, and develop project plans for tasks, timeline, and milestones; assist with delivering product training and user manuals as needed;
• Update management regarding project statuses, risks and resolution options;
• Support the creation of executive-level presentations (e.g., data analysis, graph generation etc.);
• Regularly review and communicate to IT, Medical, Legal, Compliance and Regulatory teams any adjustments to requirements, specifications, business processes and prioritization
• Develop and implement user acceptance test plans and support release management in collaboration with technical product management team
• Serve as a consultant to commercial team and others on the product capabilities, roadmap and release schedule
• Construct a formal product plan that will be updated and reviewed on a quarterly basis to account for product enhancements and changes in the healthcare landscape
• Assist the business and commercial teams in developing a commercialization strategy, messaging and value proposition communication
• Work with 3rd parties to identify, create enhance and integrate new solutions
Required Skills and Experience:
• Demonstrated experience of healthcare content or related technical, data analytics, informatics, software and/or IT products
• Minimum of 5+ years of Product Management, Software Development or similar Business Analyst role;
• Solid technical skills to be able to apply technology solutions to client/market requests
• Demonstrated success in managing life cycle of a product
• Expertise in cloud environments (AWS, Azure), databases, data structure, and data analytics tools
• Experience presenting complex products to multiple stakeholders
• Working knowledge of data and analytics use in pharma and life science organizations including de-identification and anonymization of data. Knowledge of Clinical trials and clinical trial patient, site, and investigator identification
• Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Exceptional communication skills and executive presence; comfortable interacting and presenting with senior executives of health systems, Health Plans, executive management
• Superb customer service and relationship building capabilities
• Demonstrated ability to utilize and leverage basic business tools such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, , SalesForce.com and the like
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently while adhering to project schedule.
• Ability to travel on an as needed basis (up to 20%)
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university in related area of Science, Mathematics, Business, Economics, or Information Technology.
Customer Focus Influence
Strategic Agility Negotiation
Business Acumen Prioritization
Financial Acumen Comfort around Higher Management
Drive for Results Interpersonal Savvy
Dealing with Ambiguity
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.