This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Team:
People spend fifteen seconds with an Orb, but a lifetime with the Worldcoin App. As such, the App team plays a critical role in fulfilling our mission. Using the App, people can join the Worldcoin network, participate in decentralized finance in a friendly and self-custodial manner, and use their WorldID to unlock services across the ecosystem.
The Growth squad is the group of product managers, engineers, designers and data scientists responsible for imagining, creating, and iterating on our acquisition, onboarding, activation, engagement and retention strategies.
About the Opportunity:
This is a unique opportunity to be the Senior Product Manager for the Growth team. In this role you will:
- Own the roadmap, priorities, timelines, milestones and development of Worldcoin’s growth initiatives across our iOS and Android apps.
- Partner closely with designers and engineers to implement and iterate on key features and initiatives, including the initial user onboarding experience.
- Create a world-class onboarding experience for new Web3 users and new entrants into the Worldcoin ecosystem.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams and stakeholders to lead experimentation initiatives across the entire user journey.
- Be involved in hiring for the Growth squad. (We expect to scale significantly in the coming months.)
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager in a growth capacity.
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or previous experience in an engineering or analytical role highly preferred.
- Extensive experience with experimentation (i.e. A/B testing), funnel optimization, gamification, referral programs, and marketing integrations required.
- Experience defining and leading product vision, go-to-market strategy and design for a variety of products and features.
- Proven ability to design processes, navigate ambiguous environments, and synthesize high-level goals into actionable roadmaps.
- Obsessed with building delightful products, placing great care on user experience.
- You have a bias towards action, a high sense of urgency, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
Pay transparency statement (for CA and NY based roles)
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at TFH ranges from $168,000 - $286,000, plus a competitive long term incentive package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, TFH offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) plan and match, life insurance, flexible time off, commuter benefits, professional development stipend and much more!