At GameStop we value ideas over status quo and innovation over structure. The Gifting team is responsible for the end-to-end experience for customers buying or redeeming a gift card. You will work closely with both business teams as well as your product teammates responsible for the Product Detail Page, Cart, Checkout, My Account, and Mobile App experiences to deliver a seamless gifting experience across platforms.
What You Will Do
- Dig in deep to understand customer pain points and usage patterns to inform your product's strategy and roadmap.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of your roadmap resulting in measurable improvements to the experience and bottom line.
- Partner with and support our user research team to help uncover opportunities to better serve our customers.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in all things gift cards-related including a solid understanding of the underlying systems and services that power the experience.
- Partner with the business, design, and engineering teams to deliver an outstanding experience for our customers.
- Identify key input and output metrics which will inform how you measure and monitor your product's performance.
- Confidently navigate knowns and unknowns leveraging data (quantitative and qualitative), your experience, and instincts to guide your efforts in creating a phenomenal customer experience.
What You Will Need
- 5-7 years' product experience in an Agile development environment.
- eCommerce or B2C product experience.
- An owner's mindset with a bias for action that is comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability of turning data insights into product improvements and new experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals through a well-defined product strategy using data, research, and industry trends.
- Strong communications skills in both written and verbal domains.
- A keen eye for detail because you know the devil is in the details.
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders without direct authority.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
Nice to Have/Bonus
- Previous experience with Gift Cards and/or payments a plus.
- Experience with SQL and/or BigQuery.