Meet Our Team:
The last couple of years have had a major impact on how consumers engage with brands. Digital first has become the norm, even for complex issues, and those engagements, both self-serve and assisted service are increasingly asynchronous, creating a challenging set of requirements for businesses where, in the assisted service use case, several agents need to touch a single interaction between initiation and resolution.
That's a challenging set of expectations to meet. That's where you come in.
The team that you will be joining is focused on solving those complex and often competing demands, and Pega is recognized as a market leader in this space. You will be the catalyst and focal point guiding a talented engineering team building differentiated products enabling Pega customers to serve their end-customers effectively and efficiently. In a short window of time, you will be working with a range of technologies that span all elements of customer engagement; weaving AI adaptive and predictive decisioning, natural language understanding, robotic desktop and process automation and knowledge in order to provide compelling self and assisted service experiences across multiple channels of engagement. Your ability to work across product areas and release based assignments is key. If you like variety in terms of product responsibility, and don't want to be specialized and pigeon-holed to one specific product ownership role, then this is the role for you.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us define and deliver the next generation of Pega's Customer Service product and help deliver more engaging and impactful customer experiences, while increasing the ability for customer facing functions to collaborate and get work done. This is your chance to get hands-on with leading-edge technology at a business, solving urgent, pervasive problems for some of the world's most recognized and valued brands.
What You'll Do at Pega:
* You'll use your imagination and creativity to identify solutions to pervasive customer needs and build features that are differentiated and compelling.
* Review and adopt technologies from Pega's platform team that help you accelerate your roadmap.
* You'll interact and influence key decision makers in the business to buy into your vision.
* Manage the priorities of one or more on-shore or off-shore engineering teams to implement your roadmap.
* You'll collaborate with other parts of the business (documentation, training, services, solution consulting, other product managers) to build a strong business ecosystem around your product.
Who You Are:
* You are a Product Manager who is passionate about customer engagement, has a critical eye for detail, and is obsessed about driving 'consumer grade' experiences - regardless of the persona you are building for. For you, 'good enough' isn't good enough!
* Empathetic and passionate about your products and the needs of customers/end-users
* Looking to work within a culture that values urgency and teamwork in a collegiate and supportive environment.
* An effective communicator who is organized, articulate, confident, and polished in front of customers and decision makers.
* Enjoys making quick decisions under time pressure
What You've Accomplished:
* 10+ years of experience with 3-5+ years of Product Management experience focused on customer engagement and/or Customer Service.
* Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience (as a Product Owner)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
* Demonstrated success defining, launching and managing high quality 'customer-grade' applications
* Experience in managing remote development teams is a plus
* Consumer-facing mobile app ownership experience is a plus
Pega Offers You:
* Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
* Continuous learning and development opportunities
* An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
* Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 17417