Who we seek:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to be a core member of the Product Management team, helping envision, design, develop, and deliver state-of-the-art products to the market.
What you'll do:
- Lead the product activities for our rapidly growing platform - from vision to implementation, defining the product roadmap, working with engineering to build new solutions, and communicating with various internal stakeholders to ensure product success
- Collect, prioritize, and create product requirements for new features
- Perform ongoing analysis and research of customer requests, competitor capabilities, and industry trends in order to define the next product capabilities
- Conduct regular customer calls deriving customer insights and tie those insights to business plans, product roadmaps and to prioritization process
- Work with our UX designers to create the optimal user experience for your products
- Lead sprint planning sessions, establishing clear goals for the development teams' forthcoming sprints based on the organization’s priorities
- Work closely with the engineering teams to make sure they understand the requirements and help drive execution
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management roles from a leading B2B company
- Experience in managing enterprise-grade product
- Strong technical orientation and understanding
- Analytical capabilities and strong problem-solving skills
- Accountability, self-motivation, and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements
- Team player. A can-do attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Business-minded and able to incorporate user and business needs into the decision-making process
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communications skills, in both Hebrew and English
- Background of a meaningful development experience
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering, or related experience preferred
- Experience with cloud cyber security products
- Experience with Access Management products
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote work days, etc.
- Mentoring, Knowledge training & Career development tracks
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully-stocked fridge, gym and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out