Gainwell Technologies LLC
Performs complex product design, bug verification, systems analysis, release testing and programming activities, using research and analysis. Supports full life cycle of product development processes for creating new products and services. Investigates and resolves complex business and technical product integration matters of significance. Focuses on a specific product or family of technologies in multiple platforms; functions independently within a business area and assists at the enterprise level to influence the technical decisions during various phases of the project.
Essential Job Functions
- Solid understanding of source management, application lifecycle management, build management and package management tools TFS, Azure DevOps/VSTS, Visual Studio, Maven.
- Experienced in leading efforts to implement continuous improvements to all areas of pipeline automation and infrastructure services in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of overall DevOps capability.
- Experience with secure scripting/coding, collaboration across multiple product development teams and complex troubleshooting across multiple infrastructure teams.
- Knowledge of cloud environments.
- Knowledge in various branching/merging methodologies and release procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field preferred
- 6+ years of IT technical experience in product design and support
- 3+ years of experience with automation, cloud, CI/CD or DevOps specific role.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer integrating tools like Jenkins, or other deployment tools
- Knowledge of C# and .Net technology
- Shell, Perl, PowerShell, Ruby, etc
- Experience in IaC tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and communication skills to communicate with clients, support personnel and management
- Ability to adapt to changing situations, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to anticipate problems, deal with and resolve ambiguity and take decisive action
- Ability to work with relational databases
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- Other US locations may be considered
- Remote work may be considered