Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Product Analyst.
This is a contract to hire positionREMOTE and is not available for sponsorship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates a joint vision for IT solutions by maintaining strong relationships with business unit and strategic partners and assists in preparing and presenting the value proposition or business case.
- Provides coordination and clarification to project resources in support of product or solution development, testing, and training/education.
- Builds network of relationships to draw upon for business expertise that may be required in key areas.
- Elicits and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements. Creates deliverables independently or through product team and manages approvals.
- Analyzes current or potential business processes and reviews existing information systems to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develops maps and flowcharts of business processes (current and future state).
- Designs and implements reports, maps/flowcharts, and screen layouts to improve business processes and workflow.
- Provides coaching, technical, functional guidance on specific analyst project deliverables.
- Provides expertise in process design and provides leadership in communicating requirements to product development, testing, and education/training.
- Identifies impact to other solutions or projects and works with other analysts and stakeholders to identify options and recommendations.
- Identify product gaps and leads enhancement efforts.
- Performs detailed analysis and evaluations on current/future state and documents conclusions and recommendations.
- Lead the creation of standardized programmatic reports for the enterprise.
- Develops and identifies potential operational changes to streamline operations and enhance service delivery.
- Oversee new interface coordination per the deployment schedule and assist with future integration strategies to support the Radiation Oncology service line.
- Ability to multi task, given various task assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks.
- Works with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables.
- 7-10 years. Experience on increasingly challenging projects in business with a proven delivery track record.
- Demonstrated advance subject matter experience of a service line application.
- A background working with a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Some travel required but generally less than 25%.
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit
- provided by Dice