Veteos is a video production company that works exclusively in the veterinary industry. Our videos are about a subject that our clients and our team are passionate about – pets! Veteos is seeking one full-time Senior Producer, who will take on the role of leading and managing our motion graphics department, a key component of our award-winning team. This opening is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established video production company that’s continuing to grow. Some samples of our motion graphics work can be found on this page.
As the Senior Producer of Motion Graphics at Veteos, you'll play a pivotal leadership role:
- Team Management: Oversee and mentor a talented trio of Motion Graphics Designers. Your expertise will guide them from project inception to completion, ensuring top-notch quality and creativity.
- Client Interaction: Collaborate closely with our Project Coordinator to engage with clients. Your responsibilities will include brainstorming and shaping video concepts to align with client objectives.
- Art/Creative Direction: While hands-on motion graphics production won't be a part of your day-to-day responsibilities, your keen understanding of the motion graphics process will be vital. You'll offer the motion graphics team clear visual guidelines, be involved in initial concepts, give constructive feedback on drafts, and adeptly navigate client revisions to produce engaging videos.
- Leadership Role: As an integral member of Veteos' leadership, you'll steer the motion graphics department's direction. Lead engaging department meetings, nurture team members' growth and skills, and conduct insightful 6-month performance evaluations with your team.
We invite you to apply to become an instrumental part of our mission to help the veterinary industry improve the lives of people and pets through video.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Veteos, we believe in the power of collaboration and the boost in creativity that emerges when a variety of perspectives are included. Our commitment to promoting diversity in the veterinary industry is not just in words but in actions (e.g., our involvement in passion projects). For this reason, we strongly encourage people of color, all gender identities, LGBTQ people, immigrants, refugees, people with disabilities, and other candidates who identify with underrepresented groups to apply and join us in making a difference within the veterinary industry.
Work Schedule & Remote Working
This salaried role is based on a 40-50-hour workweek target. Work is to be completed remotely using Veteos-supplied software/hardware. Our team decided to continue working remotely after the pandemic, but continue to have quarterly team meetings and social functions in the Denver area. Team members residing outside Colorado will be asked to travel to Denver at least 4 times a year for company functions. Veteos will cover travel-related expenses.
Target Start Date
We’d like to fill this position between January 3rd, 2024 and January 10th, 2024.
$80,000 USD annual salary.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Benefits
Veteos has a creative and collaborative work environment. We enjoy our work and are passionate about its role in the veterinary industry. Team members are provided specific direction for advancing their skills and increasing compensation. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, including assistance with insurance ($300/month via a QSEHRA); paid holidays (9 days per year); paid time off (15 days for years 0-5, 20 days for years 5+); paid sick leave (up to 48 hours per year); matching simple IRA (2% matching for enrolled team members); and more.Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience is preferred, though we will consider candidates with a history of increasing responsibilities and a desire to transition to a leadership role
- A high level of proficiency producing motion design projects
- Experience working in a creative, team-based environment
- Effective leadership and team management capabilities, with a knack for fostering a positive and collaborative team environment
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills, ensuring projects stay on track, and any roadblocks are dealt with in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, for providing clear direction and feedback to team members and clients
- Ability to mentor and guide team members, nurturing their professional growth
- Proficient understanding of After Effects and other Adobe Creative Suite applications is preferred
- Ability to work in an independent yet collaborative role
- Strong organization skills for file management and project structure
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interpret client feedback into actionable tasks
- Conflict resolution skills to address any team disputes or misunderstandings effectively
- This is a remote position. You’ll be responsible for providing a workspace (e.g., home office, etc.).
- Veteos will provide the required equipment
- If needed, Veteos will provide a desk, chair, etc.
- Team members residing outside Colorado will be asked to travel to Denver 2-4 times a year for company functions. Veteos will cover travel-related expenses.