Responsibilities / Tasks
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Support R&C sales teams on customer visits
- Work with customers to design the process â PFDâs, Occupation Diagrams, Mass Balance, Process Descriptions
- Hand over the process design to internal design and costing teams
- Assist with technical description for proposals
- Review technical proposals prior to going out to customers
- Review process designs during project phase gate reviews
- Assist with process descriptions
- Attend technical meetings and seminars as requested
- Provide technical support to troubleshoot problems with new and existing plants
- Contribute to team effort by completing all tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Mentor & coach less experienced engineers within the team
- Oversee technical process responsibility throughout project lifecycle
Your Profile / Qualifications
Requirements:Â To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Mechanical or chemical engineering degree or equivalent experience required
- 5-10 years relevant liquid process engineering experience (preferably beverage)
- Broad knowledge of GEA processes/product lines
- Capable of functioning with minimum supervision independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work safely in industrial environments
- Willingness to travel 15-20% of the time
- Must be detail oriented
- Must possess good English language communication, verbal and written
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and be self-motivated
- Knowledge of MS Office products and Lotus Notes strongly desired
Work Environment:Â The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to regulated hazardous chemicals, fumes, orders, and airborne particles.Â Â
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate and listen.
- The employee frequently is required to be ambulatory; may need to remain seated for long periods of time; use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone keypad; reach with hands and arms and occasionally walk up stairs.Â
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.Â They are not intended to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.