We’re looking for a Senior People Operations Specialist to improve and support the tools and programs for the 6sense People team. The role will support employee engagement, productivity, and wellness. If you enjoy creating structures and always looking for new ways to improve processes and workflows, then this role will help you achieve that. You should be deadline driven, organized, detail oriented and have great written and communication skills. You will also help administer people related tasks and provide support on various people's projects.
- Work closely within the people team to deliver a smooth onboarding & offboarding experience to 6sense employees.
- Vendor management and coordination.
- Be the face of people team when responding to employee issues like leave management, policies, benefits, etc. in a timely manner and maintaining a high Customer Satisfaction Score.
- Maintain appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge to assist team members.
- Handle HRIS management activities by ensuring all new hire data are entered accurately along with employee changes or other data changes.
- Responsible for driving employee engagement initiatives at 6sense.
- Overseeing the daily operations of our HR Information System.
- Respond to requests for data from stakeholders, for audits and other legal requirements.
- Take on initiatives that make people team more efficient.
- Ensure that highly sensitive employee information is managed accurately and efficiently.
- Identify opportunities to improve workflow efficiency in compliance-intensive processes.
- Assisting with a variety of People Ops team projects
- Prepare and execute People documents through DocuSign.
- 4-6 years of People Operations or Human Resource experience, preferably with product-based company.
- Possess a degree in Human Resource.
- Have an exceptional attention to detail, exemplary communication skills and a strong service ethic.
- Experience at a growth-stage company is preferred.
- Experience with HRIS platform.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills – Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook.
- Ability to extract data to meet complex reporting needs.
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to multitask and learn processes quickly for more efficient and effective results.
- Ability to exercise excellent judgement and discretion when dealing with confidential matters.