SketchDeck is building the model for the next generation of creative agencies. By combining technology, partnerships, and a global talent community, SketchDeck gives marketers access to quality creative on demand. We work with clients ranging from startups to well-known enterprise brands, such as Dropbox, Rémy Cointreau, and Asana.
This role is fully remote, ideally EST time zone.
We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager (SBDM) to lead the development and success of new enterprise accounts at SketchDeck. You will educate our potential customers about SketchDeck's creative capabilities and help drive the growth of SketchDeck by cultivating a healthy pipeline and managing positive and effective proposal and pitch development processes.
As the Senior Business Development Manager, you will work with customers across various business departments and industries on how SketchDeck can be a long-term creative partner. You will be our client's first point of contact and see the relationship through the transition from business development to creative development.
You will report directly to the Director of Partnerships.
- Vet inbound leads through qualification, screening out leads with insufficient budgets or needs we cannot serve.
- Generate net-new opportunities by prospecting, networking, and attending events.
- Hold initial meetings with clients to understand their goals and budget, get them excited about our creative solutions, and build enough trust to secure a next step or close.
- Manage and support the pitch process through client relationship management, opportunity research and strategic guidance, proposal writing, pitch deck development, pricing, and negotiation.
- Partner with the Director of Business Development and agency leadership to define winning growth and pitch strategies for SketchDeck.
- Support effective new business operations through process innovation, CRM maintenance, and marketing strategies.
- 5+ years experience in business development, with at least 2+ years in the creative agency or related field.
- Experience building and executing high-level strategy. We're seeking someone who can see the big picture and complete the tasks.
- Problem-solving skills and can move between working autonomously and collaborating with multiple team members within SketchDeck to impact the company's goals.
- Experience securing business with medium to large-sized enterprise clients.
- A consistent track record of converting opportunities into revenue.
- Passion for design, creativity, and working in a marketing-centric environment.
- Consultative selling and closing skills.
- Salary range: $80,000 - $90,000 Base, On target earnings $125,000 - $150,000
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401(k) with company match
- Fully remote working (that started pre-covid and will continue after!)
- Paid time off that grows with tenure
- Annual company retreat
- Computer hardware of your choice (up to $1500)
- $500 towards your office setup expenses
- To work with a talented team of creatives, business people, and engineers!