IMPORTANT: Please only apply if you have direct-to-consumer ECOMMERCE and FACEBOOK ADS experience. All other applications will be rejected.
iRestore is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer eCommerce brand. Our mission is to do good in the world by empowering people to look and feel their best with innovative health & beauty products that promote confidence and a youthful appearance.
We're en route to becoming a major global beauty brand to help over 1M people and hit the $100M mark over the next 3-5 years. This is a unique and rare opportunity to build a team of talented individuals around yourself and join a high-growth rocketship-type company that understands how to both work hard and have fun at the same time.
About The Position
Our marketing team is looking for a motivated and creative performance advertiser to join us in managing and scaling our digital acquisition channels. iRestore attracts a diverse range of customers, with visitors coming from organic, paid, and owned channels.
You will serve as the key strategist and day-to-day lead of the paid media team, which includes in-house team members and agencies to manage. You will be responsible for analyzing advertising performance, managing the ad content/creatives funnel, and developing key acquisition strategies.
The ideal candidate for this role has extensive experience growing and scaling a digitally native brand. You must have exceptional analytical skills and the ability to identify high-leverage opportunities that help to maximize growth. You must be passionate about immersing yourself in the data, leading the day-to-day execution, and scaling ads with content and creatives.
What You'll Do:
- Manage paid digital channels to drive DTC growth, including Facebook Ads, Google/Bing paid search, Youtube, and other ad channels, with the goal of growth and maximizing ROI
- Oversee lead generation and growth of communication channels (Email, Messenger, SMS)
- Strategize and execute on advertising and lead acquisition initiatives ongoing and for specific product launches or promotions
- Utilize a data-driven approach to run marketing experiments, implement attribution models and KPIs/reporting systems to support marketing decisions
- Own acquisition, retention, and all ecommerce analytics (LTV, AOV, CAC) to maximize ROI and customer experience
- Manage and build a team of advertisers and agencies focused on growth
- Drive a roadmap of channel optimization via creative testing, CRO, targeting refinement, and validate new channel opportunities
- Collaborate with team on processes and procedures to optimize efficiency in all aspects of advertising and content creation
To Be A Good Fit For This Job, You Must Have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience with DTC eCommerce advertising, paid acquisition, marketing analytics, and web platforms (Shopify preferred)
- Experience directly executing in Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience managing Paid Search ads (Google, Bing)
- Experience with Youtube Ads
- Experience with communication channels (Email Marketing, Messenger, SMS)
- Strong analytical skills in Google Analytics and interpreting ad platform data
- Experience managing and building a team to scale growth
- Experience building processes and procedures to manage team
- Experience with Excel and Google Suite
- A strong bias towards execution
- A desire to get your hands dirty in a small company where your work matters
- Startup scaling/growth experience a plus
- Web CRO platform experience a plus
- Klaviyo experience is a plus
- Amazon and marketplace experience is a plus
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, including discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Vacation Time is 12 days for the first year and Sick Time of 8 days per year
- Fully paid health benefits (medical, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Fitness credit - your physical and mental health is super important
- Kindle/Audible credits - We really value lifelong learning and personal development
- Free iRestore Products! (In case you or someone you love is losing hair)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Fully remote work culture