Overview and Responsibilities:
At Republic Finance, we are building a leading consumer lending company. In business for over 60 years, we are proud to be a trusted lender in over 250 communities across 12 states! We specialize in providing flexible lending solutions and outstanding customer service. Driven by our shared mission to pursue excellence for our team, our customers, and our performance, Republic Finance is transforming into a modern, fast-growing business. We thrive on teamwork, collaboration, and accountability. We are seeking Operations Analysts to significantly improve the analytical capabilities within the organization and in particular support Republics digital journey. Our historically decentralized branch organization is undergoing a transformation to centralize and digitize many of our key credit and operations functionalities. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead the design of critical metrics providing a clear view of operational effectiveness and build them into concise business intelligence.
- Supply analytical rigor through the completion of analyses of available performance data identifying areas of opportunities.
- Bring statistical and analytical expertise to the design and testing of new sales and servicing strategies employing a champion / challenger methodology.
- Act as an internal consultant in identifying and implementing process improvements in our Servicing, Lending and Digital Operations.
- Build spreadsheet modeling to forecast workloads, productivity targets and staffing requirements across operations and own this ongoing process in close. partnership with operations leadership.
- Bachelors degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field required, graduate STEM degree or MBA preferred.
- 2+ years in an analytical and/or process re-engineering role with experience in the consumer lending industry preferred.
- 1+ year(s) of experience with SQL queries.
- Proficiency with relevant data mining, data visualization, and statistical packages.
- Experience with capacity plan and forecasting strongly preferred.
- Ability to translate detailed results and observations into verbal and written summaries appropriate for senior executive consumption.
- Intellectual curiosity and white space problem solving to drive analytically based decisions from sometimes incomplete data.
- Limited travel if located in Baton Rouge, LA or Plano, TX; travel of % if remote
Weoffer a competitive compensation and benefits packageincluding:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.