Remote position. Experience with School/Child Nutrition Programs required.
- Determining appropriate nutrition-related training, research, technical assistance projects, or services for Child Nutrition Program operators.
- Developing, modifying, reviewing, or providing input on nutrition-related research, training, and technical assistance resource development plans, including creating project schedules and work plans and revising them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Monitoring and tracking all project activities, deliverable submissions, reports (monthly, quarterly, and final technical, grant, or training reports), and resources/deliverables against established project timelines and plans, identifying areas of concern, and making corrective action recommendations to management.
- Maintaining project management tools using approved project management software (e.g. Smartsheet) on a regular basis.
- Utilizing technical nutrition expertise when reviewing project deliverables (research, training, and technical assistance resources) and providing substantive comments for improvement.
- Participating in administrative and technical meetings that are project-related.
- Implementing or maintaining quality assurance and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) processes.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of product/resource/training/research release promotion, outreach, and/or communications plans.
- Promoting appropriate nutrition messages and resources through multiple channels to reach the target audiences and market as part of project deliverables.
- Communicating (orally and in writing) with Regional Offices, State agencies, stakeholders, and target audiences through webinars, presentations, trainings, exhibits, and teleconferences to ensure that targeted messaging and resources are delivered to appropriate audiences.
- Assisting in the planning and conducting of professional nutrition meetings that provide training, program information, and updates, as well as solicit input and feedback from Child Nutrition Program stakeholders.
- Reviewing the summary report of evaluations, recommendations, and actions from the completed aforementioned professional nutrition meetings and making project/resource/training recommendations to management.
- Master's degree in nutrition or related field required.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) credential preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Sharepoint, and Excel) as well as other collaboration and project management software (such as Smartsheet and Microsoft Teams)