Are You Ready for an Exciting New Tech Challenge? Look no further than Centorrino Technologies!
At Centorrino Technologies, we're not just another tech company – we're a community that thrives on excellence. We're thrilled to announce our certifications as a Great Place to Work for 2023, Best Places to Work for 2022 and 2023, and Best Places to Work in Tech for 2023. 🏆
Our remarkable eNPS score of 74 is a testament to our unwavering commitment to cultivating an extraordinary culture. 🌟
But we're not stopping there. We're on a mission to redefine the customer experience, eliminating everyday friction for our valued clients. Join us in building a truly exceptional company, dedicated to continuous improvement.
We're expanding our team and are on the lookout for a skilled Senior Network Engineer to join us on our journey. As a fast-growing company, we're looking for someone who is passionate about technology and eager to take on new challenges.Benefits
Our company is more than just a workplace, it's a hub of inspiration and creativity where employees love to work! Here's why:
- We offer a wealth of training and development opportunities to help you enhance your skills and achieve your career goals, including a diverse range of courses, certifications, and personalised coaching.
- We care about your physical and mental wellbeing, which is why we offer wellbeing subsidies that provide discounts on gym, yoga, and Pilates memberships.
- We understand that technology is key to your success, which is why we give you the freedom to choose between a Mac or PC and offer cost-price tech discounts so you can stay up-to-date with the latest trends.
- We believe in working hard and playing hard, and foster team bonding through a variety of events that help you connect with your colleagues outside of work.
- We believe in your potential and offer a personalized career and learning plan tailored to your unique goals and aspirations, committed to supporting you in becoming the best version of yourself.
- We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, and prioritise health, wellbeing, and fun in our workplace culture.
When you join Centorrino Technologies, you know you are joining an organisation that is driven by our values and innovation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we embrace our individual talents, and our differences. We encourage applications from people of all ages, disabilities, LGBTQI, Indigenous people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.Requirements
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Day to day management of BAU tickets by troubleshooting and resolving network related issues.
- Planning and implementation of network related projects.
- Responding to incidents and resolving issues escalated by the service desk team in a timely manner.
- Monitoring the overall performance of networks to assess the need for updates, upgrades and enhancements, including preventive maintenance and recommending options for upgrading and improving the performance of networks.
- Ensuring documentation and procedures are always up to date.
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Experience as a Network Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco Routers, Aruba switches, Fortinet, Juniper and Palo Alto firewalls
- Thorough understanding of switching protocols including VLANs, Spanning Tree, HSRP/VRRP, LAG, and other switching protocols used in Enterprise Networks.
- Experience configuring Firewalls, Wireless Controllers, and Access Points.
- Experience with Voice and SIP call flow troubleshooting.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and SBCs - Audiocodes experience is a bonus.
- In-depth understanding and experience of routing protocols.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting IPSec Site to Site VPN's is a must.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- A quick learner with the willingness to learn and study in your own time to further your career.
Please note that all team members must have a valid state-based Working with Children Check (WWCC), Police check, and be authorised to work in Australia.