- Design, implement, and support LAN, WAN, wireless, and network security solutions that meet corporate IT and scientific computing requirements.
- Provide expert-level technical leadership in networking for all infrastructure and network security projects.
- Assure the rigorous application of information security principles in the delivery of network services.
- Manage connectivity between multiple locations in Singapore, US, and Europe.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend solutions for improving network performance and security.
- Monitor network performance, identify the bottleneck, ensures uptime, and troubleshoot network issues.
- Participate in on-call rotation with the global team.
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience with network engineering and operations.
- Expert knowledge of network and routing protocols Ethernet, TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, IPsec, etc.
- Experience building HA infrastructure by utilizing clustering, load balancing and other technologies.
- Experience managing DNS, DHCP and IPAM solutions from different vendors.
- Solid understanding of QoS technologies and congestion management.
- Experience managing firewalls and network switches from multiple vendors, such as Palo Alto, Juniper, Cisco, and Arista.
- Experience in IP telephony and multi-campus video conferencing solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.