Full-stack .NET developer (C#) - Oxford- (£50,000 -- £60,000) - REMOTE WORKING
My client is a globally recognised company that operates in the planning industry, and they are looking to expand their ever-growing team. High levels of performance are leading to rapid growth, requiring them to add to their team in order to continue their progression. They are looking for committed and talented remote .Net software developer to add to their well-established team.
Opportunities like this don't come around to often. The chance to work at a globally recognised company of this stature is one that shouldn't be missed. If you are a confident and motivated full-stack .NET developer (C#) in the Central London area, get in contact. The ideal applicant would be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be willing to learn and be highly motivated to succeed.
* Plan, design and develop applications.
* Write clean and effective code in .NET (C#).
* Be involved in both the front-end and back-end process.
* To figure out the best design for a given solution.
* Automate business processes and billing functions.
* Implement the solution using the choice of language and technologies.
Please apply if you have some of the following:
* .NET full stack development
* SQL server
Please apply now to learn more details.The role is remote with some essential travel to Europe necessary. Salary is based on experience and comes with an excellent benefits package.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to (url removed) or call now on (phone number removed).
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on
Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy