is currently looking for a remote Senior Mobile Software Engineer.How Do You Fit In?
As the Senior Engineer,
you would be responsible for developing and maintaining user-facing features specific to our Evolve mobile platform. The right candidate would be helping with developing and testing new features for our point of sale system. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with terrific follow-through who is able to optimize on workflow and/or document changes concisely. This role is critical to the daily acquisition of customers and their retention
This position will be reporting to the Manager of Engineering
- Focused on meeting the needs of the retail product, and engineering teams by developing and maintaining user-facing features
- Write unit tests and build reusable code and libraries for future use; documentation is a must
- Work closely with UX designers to discuss and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Day-to-day collaboration with acquisition teams, marketing teams, as well as stakeholders
- Interface with off-shore Back-End Developers to ensure alignment for project tasks
- Expert in React Native
- Proficient in mobile native languages Objective-C, Swift, and Java
- Native app development experience in iOS and Android
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications in the App store.
- Communication skills are clear, detailed, and thoughtful.
- Excellent Collaboration Skills
- You are passionate about working and building new things
- Experience with REST, GraphQL or other API styles
- Experienced in Redux and working across the RN bridge
- Unit testing experience; TDD/BDD a major plus
- Version control with Git
- A passion for quality and an attention to detail
- Worked on projects using Agile/Scrum
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology, data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow-across product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value, and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
Fabletics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Fabletics, Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Fabletics, Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.
Please be aware that the Company requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and we will require all non-remote new hires working in our Los Angeles office to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. Currently, the Company considers you fully vaccinated 14 days after your second dose in a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson). The vaccine must have been FDA approved, have emergency use authorization from the FDA, or, for persons fully vaccinated outside of the U.S., be listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a disability, medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation upon active employment.