Senior Marketing Specialist
- JobID: 8131
- Position Level: Individual Contributor
- Team: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Regular
- Working Time: Full-Time
- Locations: Cedar Falls, Iowa, Charlotte, North Carolina, Remote, Remote
- Travel Requirements: 5%
Description & Requirements
Do you want to revolutionize the way community financial institutions interact with their customers and members? What about promoting products with a human-centric approach and writing content that inspires bankers and fintechs alike? We are looking for a high-energy marketer who is deeply passionate about helping banks and credit unions bring a seamless digital experience to their users. We’re on a mission to make banking personal again and we have an immediate opening on the marketing team responsible for all products under the Jack Henry Digital category — including revolutionary products like the Banno Digital Platform, JHA OpenAnywhere, and Geezeo. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
Under minimal supervision of the Brand Manager or Supervisor, the person filling this role develops, prepares and executes product marketing collateral, sales enablement materials, marketing campaigns and initiatives, and promotes Jack Henry Digital’s products with a human-centric approach while overseeing content development that inspires community financial institutions and fintechs.
- Minimum of six years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous fintech or ad agency experience preferred.
- Has led innovative product marketing launches and programs for a software product.
- Excellent digital experience in the development of product marketing efforts, cross-functional marketing campaigns, and brand initiatives (online and offline tactics, multiple channels) from strategy through measurement
- A seasoned marketer with a wide range of experience and able to resolve complex issues. Works on complex and diverse projects. Analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of data and variable factors. Exercises excellent judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communications, stakeholder relations, and project management.
- Excellent knowledge of company products and services (especially our flagship product, the Banno Digital Platform).
- Excellent knowledge of fintech startups, financial, and banking industry and competitive market environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), marketing platforms (Hubspot), modern project management tools (Workfront and Aha!), analytic tools (Google Analytics).
- Active on social media and/or actively engages in fintech meetups and/or Slack communities, or marketing groups.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful marketing campaigns and materials.
- Loves to translate complex technology into clearly articulated messaging.
- Serves as the primary resource and leads the strategy, development, execution, and reporting of integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Coordinates trade shows or customer-facing events, advertising, collateral materials, mass marketing, telemarketing, database management and other marketing activities.
- Maintains contacts database; assists in the preparation of email and client/prospect communications; contributes to budget management, product promotion, forecasting and revenue projections information.
- Develops and implements marketing campaigns as appropriate for given products; campaigns may consist of a variety of tactics, including webinars, website development, digital advertising, email, video, social media, and more.
- Understands the nuances between lead demand and lead nurturing efforts while developing automated campaign workflows to help scale product growth and help our sales teams continue to have meaningful conversations with bankers.
- Assists in the preparation, review and development coordination, and distribution of all marketing materials.
- Ensures marketing-related materials maintain brand standards.
- Manages paid media specifications with internal and external stakeholders in support of channel and tactical development through execution.
- Manages stakeholder relationships to facilitate goal achievement, collaboration, initiative status and results.
- Collaborates with marketing team for continuous improvements to self, initiatives and new marketing approaches.
- Serves as a liaison between product teams, external creative recourses, and all media partners.
- Has a “get it done” attitude and radiates team spirit.
- Seeking a career-defining opportunity in fintech with a proven, results-oriented team.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.