OnSIP, part of Intrado, is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Marketing Operations Manager with unique opportunity to play an influential role in a rapidly growing business.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and overseeing the website management and marketing operations functions, this role is focused on building and managing the OnSIP website using Hubspot CMS, optimization of all digital marketing campaigns, reporting on sales and marketing funnel, and metrics. Additionally, this role is responsible for ensuring that people, processes, and tools are optimally set up to achieve superior performance, as well as provide visibility and analytics on effectiveness and results to the leadership team.
In this role you will support a small team across digital and customer marketing, lead management, acquisition, and budget management. You will build, oversee and manage OnSIP's website, as well as own day-to-day marketing automation tasks, reporting and various marketing and sales tools.
This role will be the primary source for understanding where leads are coming from, how they are entering our CRM, their level of purchase intent, and how they're scored/distributed to appropriate sales teams.
We are seeking a highly curious, passionate, and data-driven individual, who can dive deep to optimize performance and solve problems for stakeholders across the team. Someone who can tell a story with metrics that will drive the both the marketing and sales teams' effectiveness.
The ideal candidate possesses in-depth operations experience to detect patterns and make improvements in platforms across lead management/marketing automation, work/project management, data analytics, and budget management.
This role requires coordination and communication skills, building one consolidated view of separate lead funnels using information from different product owners and communicating key performance indicators to stakeholders. The information being analyzed encompasses inbound and outbound marketing, lead nurturing and scoring, and following leads through their relationship with Sales. Drive our digital strategy and continuously optimize our website to deliver an effective inbound lead generation strategy.
- Manage OnSIP's website and optimize for SEO. Build, A/B test, and deploy web and landing pages, based on industry best practices
- Manage and update monthly performance reporting across our lead generation campaigns via SFDC and third-party sources
- Develop and refine lead scoring rules based on contact profile and engagement
- Enforce best practices for attributing leads to their paid campaigns
- Provide general HubSpot and Salesforce support, such as uploading lists
- Deploy and manage lead nurture campaigns via Hubspot
- Communicate with Sales leaders to keep them informed on the origin and expectations of their leads
- Keep up to date with market problems and trends, buying personas, relevant market channels, key messages, and more to drive leads
- Manage and maintain martech stack; handle integrations between Hubspot and Salesforce
- Manage monthly invoice reconciliation process, including forecasting and accounts payable
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in statistics, computer science, data science, business, marketing, or related field desired. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 4+ years marketing operations experience required in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience working with Hubspot CMS or similar platform, Salesforce, and Google Analytics
- Advanced experience in Excel
- Experience using Looker (preferred)
What makes you a great fit for the role:
- Deep technical experience in martech, CRM, lead generation, lead scoring, revenue attribution, marketing ROI. (Hubspot experience preferred)
- Results and data driven with excellent attention to detail; excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes
- A strong communicator, confident and articulate in presenting to internal stakeholders
- A strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit