The Senior Market Growth Consultant, Medicaid provides strategic growth consultation for our health plan business; assisting with RFPs and new sales. Proactively drive strategic growth opportunities with senior executives, using market insights/knowledge, and while working cross functionally with product, account management, clinical and sales. Create client satisfaction and retention. Develop novel approaches to dislodging incumbents to win at an accelerated rate.Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead with executive presence to influence clients and cross-functional partners in establishing expectations and surpassing goals.
- Agile thinking and creative adaptability in the face of ever-changing market trends and a matrixed organization.
- Medicaid experience is essential for success in this role. Health Plan experience is preferred.
- Strategic approach for accomplishing goals and overcoming challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years applicable experience
- Experience developing Medicaid strategy
- Impressive industry knowledge of Medicaid policy, programs, & priorities at a state & national level
- Ability to analyze data and present quantitative and qualitative insights
- Strategic creative thinker capable of impressing & persuading clients
- Confident communication skills and experience presenting to senior organizational leaders
- Ability to travel (at least 10% to 20%; peak periods could be more) to meet client and business objectives
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong organizational and time management skills; & verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills using MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- PBM experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working across varying management levels within a health plan
- Effectively adapt and respond to complex, fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to navigate highly matrixed environments
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of 115,800 - 193,000 USD / yearly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That's why you'll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you'll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna Group.About Evernorth Health Services
Evernorth Health Services, a division of The Cigna Group, creates pharmacy, care and benefit solutions to improve health and increase vitality. We relentlessly innovate to make the prediction, prevention and treatment of illness and disease more accessible to millions of people. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: for support. Do not email for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
The Cigna Group has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.