What this job can offer you
- Chance to partner with sales leadership and other cross functional groups to ensure the SMB team has the support and guidance needed to predictably over achieve their goals
- Being a part of the team that is growing Remote’s footprint in APAC in relatively green field territories (where you will build a rapidly expanding team in APAC, fully remotely)
- Mentor and grow direct reports by helping them understand and articulate their desired career path
- Leading and assisting the SMB team in identifying and prioritising prospective accounts, establishing consistent sales metrics and practices, forecast hygiene and accuracy, and ultimately generating business and successful customers
What you bring
- Experience managing a team of quota carrying Account Executives focused on SMB in startups with dynamic growth
- Consistently deliver against targets - ensuring company and team goals and objectives are achieved consistently and sustainably
- Ability to foster cross-functional alignment and coordination across SMB team and other functional groups to ensure team alignment with strategy and goals.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- You'll report to: Senior Director of Sales – APAC
- Team: Sales
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify; APAC
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide - here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is between $56150 USD to $189550 USD. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
Roughly 3 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check