Title: Senior Manager, Services Business Operations
The Manager of Professional Services Business Operations will serve as a key business partner to the Professional Services Leadership team supporting business strategy, performance and operational execution of the Global Professional Services organization. This role will assess existing business practices and create innovative approaches for improved efficiency and effectiveness, including driving standardized operating cadences, creation of standard metrics/KPIs and optimizing operational processes. You will be integral to the change management process ensuring adoption of new processes and tools across the organization through effective collaboration, communication and performance measures.
This role will work across functions and with senior leaders to help identify challenges and opportunities, execute high-priority activities/initiatives, and be a key contributor to operational & business strategy (formulation and execution). You’ll be challenged to think bolder, move faster, and have a big impact on the way we operate. The successful candidate will establish themselves as a trusted advisor to the Professional Services Leadership team and supporting business partners.
This is a remote based position
- Contribute to development of standard operating model and improvement roadmaps, identifying opportunities for process and technology improvement and optimization including redesign, and development of new process and policies.
- Drive regular weekly, monthly and quarterly cadences around forecasting, backlog health, business reviews and other business performance activities. Provide consultation to management and leaders on operational effectiveness.
- Lead/support the execution of business process improvement projects and other strategic initiatives; Establish processes and conformance metrics to ensure high levels of data quality and process consistency.
- Proactively analyze trends in operational data to determine gaps, risks, and needed improvements to better support the PS business and drive targeted business discussions
- Provide operational/process support for services delivery & selling including PS team readiness, resource management, standard-setting, forecasting, time entry and billing, quality and governance.
- Work closely with Services Business Development management to establish effective sales processes/policies, forecasting cadence, deal standards/governance, standard reporting/KPI’s and ensure optimization of processes within Salesforce.
- Partner with the reporting team to design, deliver and improve key metrics, dashboards and management reports.
- Own key operational programs, calendars and communications.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improvement to the Operations, Technology and Enablement management team, on overall operational process and policy, and facilitate an environment of continuous improvement and exceptional employee experience.
- Coordinate with Field Enablement to define and deliver training to facilitate adoption of new processes resulting from Business Operations initiatives
- Partner and collaborate with Finance to meet the financial and operational objectives of the business; support development and execution of PS incentive plans & programs and contribute to annual fiscal planning.
- Lead, mentor and develop Professional Services Business Operations team to execute the service strategy for operations and deliver operational excellence day in and day out.
- 5 – 7+ years of experience in an Operations Management role within Professional Services or Sales Operations in a SaaS environment required.
- Strong leader and development of effective teams.
- Requires the ability to build strong relationships and influence change; business partnership mentality
- Experience with BI tools, Salesforce, PSA tools, and complex Excel highly preferred