ID.me simplifies how individuals prove and share their identity online. The ID.me secure digital identity network has over 114 million members with over 90,000 individuals joining daily, as well as partnerships with over 30 states, multiple federal agencies, and over 500 name brand retailers. We are just getting started.
ID.me is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Senior Manager, Proposals. In this role, you will own the management of the end-to-end process to complete complex technical proposals. This individual leads cross functional teams to submit accurate and compelling proposals for highly complex RFPs. This position requires meticulous attention to written detail, a passion for crafting persuasive value propositions, and excellent organizational skills.
You will work closely with our Sales, Engineering, Product, Security, Legal, and Fraud teams to draft, edit and deliver compelling, high quality responses to Request for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposal (RFPs). This is a first-line manager position with a team of Proposal Manager reports.
- Lead a team that delivers accurate, complete, compelling proposals within tight timelines
- Create schedules and organize resources and tasks to meet deadlines
- Write persuasively about complex technical concepts and product capabilities
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders on progress, timelines, and risks
- Lead content delivery of online submissions, electronic documents, and hard copies
- Develop and execute a strategy to curate, maintain, and reuse content
- Identify metrics and best practices to track and improve process effectiveness
- Implement strategies for continuous improvement of process and proposals
- Mentor proposal managers to improve proposal management skills
- Hire and develop proposal managers to ensure capacity and timeliness
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of proposal writing including drafting, reviewing, and editing proposals
- 3+ years managing a team including hiring and developing proposal managers
- Experience managing complex projects involving cross-functional teams
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including experience with technical writing and editing
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks for a team of subject matter experts
- Boundless energy. Inspirational passion. Customer Service. Sense of ownership.
- Experience with modern proposal, project management, and content management tools
- APMP Certification preferred