Maven is looking for a Senior Manager, Pharmacy Operations who will work with our pharmacy partners to ensure a smooth process for members. Reporting to the Vice President, Payment Delivery, you will act as a liaison between pharmacy partners and members to make sure they understand their prescription benefits, as well as have the resources to obtain their medication. You will be responsible for driving culture, measuring success through data, and ensuring our members have excellent experiences. You will play a critical role in enabling Maven members to access new, fertility related benefits, and in helping de-stress the financial burden that comes with family planning.
As a Senior Manager, Pharmacy Operations at Maven, you will:
- Own pharmacy vendor relationships, value added improvements, and strategic direction; Hold vendors accountable to contract, performance and quality goals
- Develop, manage, and drive appropriate KPIs to ensure high-quality, best in class, compliant operations
- Establish standardized policies and procedures for workflows and operational processes
- Provide quality assurance and feedback for pharmacy partners
- Serve as a resource to the organization for medication-related inquiries pertaining to formulary tiers, prior authorizations, formulary exceptions, and cost-sharing
- Provide strategic direction and guidance to ensure employees are meeting and exceeding our patients’ needs through effective communication, problem solving, professionalism, and efficient processes
- Partner cross-functionally to drive waste reduction, patient experience and quality improvement initiatives to achieve our business objectives, improve the member experience and coordination between internal and external teams
- Analytics and metrics focused with a track record for driving KPI improvements
- Managed and scaled teams and built sustainable tools and repeatable processes, improving operations in complex workflows
- Strong relationship management experience building relationships quickly with external partners; Communicate well with various internal stakeholders, product, and commercial teams
- Deliver meaningful results while operating in a fast paced environment
- Ability to train, motivate, and coach teams to maintain high member care standards and build team morale
- Deep understanding of the pharmacy ecosystem
- Proven ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize
- Have pharmacy background performing call center and operations support
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or related field. Master's degree preferred.
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $150,000 - $180,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.