Join a team of more than 25,000 team members, comprised of our home office and over 215 clubs and 3 distribution centers in 17 states. We re committed to delivering value and convenience to our Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for their family and home. BJ s Wholesale Club offers a collaborative, team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow and excel.
- Drive the overall marketing strategy and marketing plans for omni-channel sales, engagement, and customer growth, helping to deliver on business plans and objectives with a keen focus on optimizing what is working on and thinking innovative and targeted ways to reach customers
- Consistently demonstrates a deep understanding of the business, competitive, and consumer dynamics to inform strategic planning. Identifies gaps in information and sets plans to close them on an on-going basis by serving a strategic thought partner to help define both short- and long-term goals
- Drives Marketing goal, strategic plan, and tactical plan alignment across business and cross-functional partners
- Ensure the team is carefully executing across multiple marketing channels, with a heavy focus on email, in club signages and marketing activations, and owned websites as critical customer touch points.
- Approves creative brief and final media mix recommendation inclusive of appropriate measurement plans; Drives performance analysis in collaboration with business and cross-functional partners.
- Provide thought leadership to identify trends and implement best practices for digital marketing, including analytics, SEO and content amplification, and email marketing best practices to help drive traffic and revenue goals for ecommerce.
- Proactively partner with the Digital Experience and Development team to identify experiences enhancements that should be built, that will unlock more front-end value
- Provide strategic guidance on co -op marketing efforts for all delivery partners inclusive of Instacart and Doordash
- MBA required
- 5-10 years experience
- Strong communication skills to influence and collaborate with partners without direct reporting relationships
- Strong project management skills, with ability to balance priorities across several initiatives
- Retail or CPG experience highly preferred, but not required
- A passion for e-commerce, and consumer behavior