Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
The Sr. Manager, FP&A will be responsible for providing support to the AP/AR Automation group in Quadient and specifically partnering with the Commercial Operation organizations for Expense analysis and consolidation.
The role will also provide ad-hoc commercial consolidated revenue support as needed. Success in this role will require the ability to cultivate an effective business partnership between the CSO, the operational teams and Finance.
The Sr. Manager, FP&A will be viewed as a key business partner a "go to person" for financial analysis, insight, and counsel for the AP Automation business line. This person will be responsible for demonstrating strong communication, influencing and strategic thinking skills that will drive value to the business.
The Sr. Manager, FP&A is reporting to the CFO, Intelligent Communication Automation with dotted lines to the CEO of AP/AR Automation.
* This is a remote opportunity
The Sr. Manager, FP&A is entrusted with the following tasks:
* Support the annual operational forecasts and the 3-year Plan for the related CSO organization, providing recommendations and business driven scenario analyses.
* Develop a strong understanding of all the key performance drivers & issues relating to budget, actual results & forecast updates. Incorporate understanding into quantitative and qualitative analysis of the business' financial results including variances. Ensure key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted.
* Manage the monthly and quarterly close process for CSO expense and manage the business line P&L consolidation. This includes expense accruals, management reporting, and budget vs. actual variance analysis.
* Proactively recommend process improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our reporting and analysis
* Provide ad-hoc revenue support for CSO such as M&A activities (business plans, due diligence, financial modelling)
The following list describes additional base requirements for the position:
* A minimum of 7+ years of experience, having held finance positions of increasing scope and responsibility in Software SaaS industry.
* Revenue and commercial planning experience strongly preferred.
* A BS or BA is required, and an MBA or CPA is preferred.
* Prior experience in similar industries is strongly preferred: Software, SaaS, Leasing, Rental, High-Tech.
* In-depth proficiency in aspects of accounting and finance.
* Experience in high-growth, multi-national organization a plus
* Results-driven and must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. She/he must have the ability to deliver results and possess a strong drive to meet and exceed goals and is willing to take ownership of problems and make sound decisions.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, having an inquisitive mind and the ability to work effectively with multiple functions.
* Ability to quickly establish credibility with diverse audiences and be perceived as a leader is required.
* Business Savvy and Financial Acumen, possessing technical knowledge on analytics, business foresight, and problem-solving skills.
* Being an independent self-starter and demonstrate leadership with a drive to strive for continuous improvement and consistently challenging the status quo.
* Fluent spoken and written in English
For thousands of customers around the world, Quadient is the driving force behind providing meaningful customer experiences, helping our customers create personalized interactions and make meaningful connections. We simplify the connections between people and what matters. Quadient. Because Connections Matter.
Vision: To be the driving force behind the world's most meaningful customer experiences.
Mission: Together, we focus on delivering solutions that create relevant and personalized interactions.
Values: Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration, Community. "Be epic. Together"
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Quadient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.