About the Team
At GOAT Group, the Business Development team is central to the strategic growth of our company. Composed of individual teams that handle Strategy, New Business Initiatives, Partnerships and Account Management, the department leads a global supply-focused initiative that works with brand partners, retailers and power sellers to secure new inventory and widen exposure for GOAT Group. As our company continues to expand both at home and abroad, you will play an integral part in this exciting next chapter.
We are looking for a people-focused Senior Manager to lead Account Management for our Business Development team supporting our Southeast Asia region. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader, fluent in the sneaker market, committed to providing top-tier customer service as well as comfortable working across a variety of departments including Operations, Engineering, Analytics, and Marketing.
In this role you will:
- Lead a regional team of Account Managers in growing supply and sales.
- Report on our KPI’s, with follow-up actions that are implemented and tracked.
- Identify growth opportunities in your region and work with the broader organization to formulate a plan of action
- Maintain and optimize key seller relationships through all facets of the account management process.
- Collate and present monthly summaries on account performance.
- Plan strategically across accounts to maximize their potential.
- Provide key accounts with detailed analysis and recommendations.
- Efficiently resolve any account issues or questions, partnering with our Operations team.
- Be up to speed on retail, and sneaker-specific trends and releases across your regions
- Optimize key partnerships through business management, outreach, and strategic planning.
- Drive new business by prospecting existing connections, and proactive sourcing of new accounts.
We are looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in an account management function, with strong sneaker knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to identify problems, research issues, and provide options for resolution to the team
- People management and leadership experience.
- Confidence in creating and presenting decks.
- Experience building a book of business. Confidentiality and discretion is a MUST.
- High level interpersonal, communication, and written skills
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
- Mac and Excel proficiency, understanding of web-based platforms, and comfortable managing URL links.