Marchay is a curated, membership-based travel service and community for some of the most sophisticated travelers in the market. Recognized by several leading publications as one of the premier luxury travel services, Marchay’s model provides a unique approach and complete solution to manage its members high-end travel needs.
A key benefit to joining Marchay is unbiased service by your own dedicated Senior Travel Advisor and team. Marchay provides unlimited, bespoke trip planning and execution, access to pre-vetted private homes and villas with additional amenities and members-only proprietary benefits like preferred partner benefits at over 1,200 hotels, globally.
As a Senior Travel Manager, you will be at the core of the group and must be exceptional in client relations and execution of various high-end travel arrangements, including highly detailed custom itinerary design. The ideal candidate is someone who has extensive industry experience and can hit the ground running. Benefits
- Top-end of the market compensation package.
- A rich benefit package including fully covered leading healthcare coverage.
- An opportunity to be part a groundbreaking and new model in luxury travel
- A real say in the future of the business — you'll be a valued member of the team whose ideas about how to improve our service will be vital to our success.
- Working alongside the most elite team of travel professionals in the profession.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead a team of talented, passionate luxury travel advisors.
- Take on an exceptional group of high-end travelers as your own and transform their travel lives to the next level.
- Be creative and design custom itineraries and unique travel experiences globally.
- Work with the best hotels, villa suppliers, DMCs and local fixers globally.
- Research, recommend, and execute travel reservations with skill, ease and confidence.
- Tap your love for travel; provide targeted travel intelligence and advice tailored to each specific member needs.
- Be proactive and creative; seek out solutions off the books when needed.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- You have 4+ years of experience planning luxury travel either as an IC or employee.
- You have excellent taste & product knowledge. You understand the nuances (i.e., the difference between the Connaught and the Berkeley in London).
- You are well versed working with luxury hotels, first & business class air, DMCs, villa suppliers, sourcing guides etc.
- You have a demonstrated ability to deliver a great client experience with ease and grace.
- You have a sophisticated understanding of a high-end consumer’s lifestyle and travel trends.
- Your friendly and vivacious personality shines through with your excellent verbal and written communications.
- You have Sabre GDS Knowledge.