Senior Loan Processor (Remote)
We are hiring a talented Mortgage Loan Processor with at least five years of recent experience! Accounting Principals has several remote Loan Processor openings with highly regarded Mortgage companies that are actively hiring. We are seeking applicants who live local to Billings, Montana or in the Pacific Time Zone/West Coast!Responsibilities:
- Prepares and maintains all paperwork for existing and new loans, including loan disclosures.
- Completes loan contracts and ensures clients are kept informed of the rules and requirements.
- Ensures compliance with the established regulations and law requirements.
- Collects and prepares all necessary documentation for the loan package.
- Works with clients to establish their needs and recommend suitable types of loans.
- Submits complete files to the designated Underwriter.
- Conducts interviews to assess client eligibility for loans or mortgages.
- Researches applicant credit status and current financial position.
- Creates repayment plans.
- Follows-up with clients to verify important information.
Employment Type Pay
- Mortgage software system proficiency (Encompass, Calyx Pointe, etc)
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in residential mortgage lending, loan processing, or similar role.
- Skilled knowledge of closing procedures, loan processes, and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills.
- $65,000 to $75,000 base depending on experience level. Salaried with benefits and high bonus potential: per file bonuses.
- 40 hours per week. Overtime is optional.
- Supervise other loan processors or loan clerks
- Prepare loan closing statements verifying net loan proceeds
- Submit mortgage loan file for underwriting approval
- Compile information required to obtain loan approval from underwriting and to prepare loan files for mortgage loan
- Submit mortgage loan application files for underwriting approval
- Submit loan file for underwriting approval
- Preparing loan files for processing
- Gather documents required for loan underwriting
- Provide loan processing support to loan officer and customer
- Validate loan information on system with documents in the loan file
- Assist to order loan documents
- Evaluate credit information on mortgage loan documents to determine acceptability for loan programs
- Prepare loan files for residential mortgage applications
- Verifying conditions of loan approval
- Assemble and verify loan files
- Process mortgage loan files from application through approval
- Prepare loan files for closing/li
- Perform advanced level loan administration work including processing loan applications, consumer compliance reviews, loan closings and loan servicing
- Create credit files and scans loan documents
- Adhere to mortgage loan processing and closing procedures