Senior / Lead Software Engineer
Location: Fully Remote
Neulinx have partnered with an innovative marketing technology organisation to build a team of Senior & Lead Full-Stack Engineers. This organisation is a market leader in AdTech Search, using the latest technologies including a patented machine and deep learning models to build state-of-the-art products.
Joining as a Full-Stack Engineer, you'll be working across the entire web stack, cross-functionally delivering user-centric solutions. You'll join a collaborative engineering team with a culture of knowledge-sharing, coaching and mutual goals.
What Your Role Will Look Like
* You'll work in a Startup Engineering Culture with a great work / life balance, and stock options.
* Your learning and coaching will be continuous with an individual coaching programme.
* You'll work in a team with regular hackdays and team lunches.
* You'll offer technical leadership within your squad and understand the importance to deliver on business objectives
* Your team will contribute towards continuous improvement by driving changes to engineering practices
What Skills You'll Need
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline
* Experience working with at least one back-end technology (i.e. Java, PHP, Python, C#)
* Experience applying engineering best practices, including SOLID, TDD & Agile / Scrum
* Good knowledge of SQL and related database technologies
Technologies You'll Be Using
* Frameworks: DropWizard, React and Play Framework (Scala)
* Databases: PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift, Redis
* Technologies: RabbitMQ (messaging), Quartz scheduling, Docker and Kubernetes, Maven
* CI/CD: TeamCity
* Source Control: Git (GitHub)
To start your journey working in a modern, innovative team, you can submit an application through Neulinx