Note Candidates who are authorized to work without sponsorship, please apply.
Sr Java Developer skills/ requirements needed to support Applications:
- Expert in distributed systems application development and current technologies.
- Significant Cloud/PaaS/SaaS Development Experience.
- Expert with Java 1.8, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, API's, Maas, Angular, Android, AppDynamics, Oracle, Redis.
- Excellent coding and documentation practices, etc.
- High attention to detail, pride yourself on delivering high quality, intuitive software.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) using Jenkins or similar CI tooling.
- Scripting in Python, Bash or similar.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, or other Docker orchestration offerings.
- Experience with the Linux operating system.
- Git-based source control repositories.
- Experience with managing private and public Cloud deployments of applications.
- Creative thinker, problem solver, can figure out things on their own or pair up when needed, curious/ inquisitive, offers suggestions/ alternatives.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, positive personality, team player, excellent communications, enjoys mentoring/ teaching/ challenging others and sharing knowledge.
Guardian Info Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Guardian does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws
- provided by Dice