If you are a Senior Java Architect with a strong background in MongoDB, Kafka, and AWS/Azure, please read on!
Located in San Jose, we specialize in taking software/technology to the next level! We strive to provide our clients with highest quality/innovative software to be able to deliver to their businesses. We feel that Kubernetes deployment is the way to make this happen!
We are looking for a sharp Senior Java Architect who will have a strong background in MongoDB and Kafka, as well as work within the cloud. We are open to either AWS, Azure or GCP. Any experience with Docker or Kubernetes, or someone with SaaS experience would be a PLUS! You will be responsible for being very hands-on, building multi-tenant SaaS services, as well as doing configuration management and distributed software. You will also be someone who enjoys keeping up with the latest and greatest technologies, as well as make good decisions on architecture design and look to build modern solutions. We work collaboratively in a team environment so someone with this mentality will really enjoy it!
-100% remote now and POST-COVID!-
What You Will Be Doing
- Working collaboratively in a team environment
- Building multi-tenant SaaS services
- Configuration management and distributed software
What You Need for this Position
So, if you are a Senior Java Architect with a strong background in MongoDB, Kafka, and AWS/Azure, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LM3- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Lauren Tabata - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.