Title: Senior IT Product Owner
Department: IT Service Delivery
Location: Chandler's Ford - Remote
What part can you play in making a difference?
* You will set the standard for excellence on all Product ownership. You will help, and develop, other team members showing them best practice. You will own the responsibilities that sit between stakeholders and the developers that deliver change.
* Responsibility for providing vision and direction to the product team will sit with you, ensuring roadmap, objectives, priorities, goals and success is communicated across the team. Along with accountability for defining, analysing, interpreting requirements and specifying product functionality, of all future developments for products.
* You will be working closely with the IT team and provide up-to-date expertise in App Management and process improvement to product development. Providing end to end ownership of the product throughout delivery to release, and beyond, into production.
What will you bring?
* With a true understanding of product ownership, you will know what it means to take ownership of a product and know what it takes to drive forward its development into a world class product.
* You'll be able to showcase your extensive experience of dealing with product backlogs and working through these.
* You'll have the experience of the management of multiple products to draw upon, a relevant professional certification / accreditation and experience of working in an Agile environment, leading and coaching product owners.
* You will also have skills in capturing and generating user stories and product road maps including functions and features. You will have good written communication skills and be able to create acceptance criteria and apply definitions.
* Previous experience working in B2B, eCommerce, payment technologies would be an advantage