A healthcare network in New York City is currently seeking an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager (Remote) for a Senior-level position with their team.
This is a Remote role, but requires the qualified professional to work within 100 to 200 miles of NYC in case of onsite meetings.
The Senior Infrastructure Project Manager (Remote) will be responsible for working to support IT Functional Managers on a portfolio consisting of multiple project, mostly focusing on complex IT projects.Qualifications:
- 7+ years of Project Management experience with a strong Infrastructure focus
- Bachelor's Degree
- PMP Certified (or in progress)
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- 3+ years of experience working with Healthcare and/or Pharma companies