Linux Systems Engineer Responsibilities
- Ability to install, deploy, configure, troubleshoot in the Linux/UNIX environment.
- Manage and optimize large-scale distributed HPC (High-Performance Computing) Clusters
- Kernel and Network performance tuning for low-latency platforms
- Utilize SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) toolchain for DevOps concepts.
The Linux Systems Engineer MUST have the following Requirements:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science / Computer Engineering OR related discipline
- Proficient in the Linux [RHEL/Centos] environment
- Ability to manage kernel optimization in a low-latency trading environment.
- Expertise in scripting with Python and/or Bash Shell
- IT networking experience [CI/CD Network Protocols]
Additional Qualifications are a plus:
- Profound technical skills w/
- Java, C, Golang, Rust
- Kerberos (MIT/Windows)- 'authentication tool'
- DNS (BIND), SSH, SSL, VPN IPsec- 'networking firewalls'
- AWS (SQS, SNS, EC2, VPC, Route 53, EBS, S3, DynamoDB)- 'cloud protocols'
- Ansible, NFS, Git, Jenkins, Kafka- 'automation within configuration management'
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application below!