Reddit is poised to rapidly innovate and grow like no other time in its history. This is a unique opportunity to leave your mark on one of the most influential and trafficked corners of the internet
The Channels team at Reddit helps us achieve our mission of bringing community and belonging to everyone in the world by delivering users engaging content at the right time. We deliver hundreds and millions of push notifications and emails to Reddit users every day. With Reddit’s growth trajectory, we are solving both product and engineering problems for the next magnitude of scale . We are hiring senior fullstack engineers to focus on bringing the goodness of Reddit to more people.
As a Senior iOS Fullstack engineer, you’ll design, build and scale products within notifications and emails, increasing the reach of notifications and improving the end user experience. You’ll get ownership over our client experiences while developing expertise in our backend systems. You’ll have an opportunity to work on impactful product iterations and with cross-functional teams such as product, Machine Learning and Data Science. With our small focused team, your work will directly impact hundreds of millions of users around the world. Join us and help build the future of Reddit!
- 5+ years software engineering experience, with experience in working cross-functionally to lead projects from start to finish with end user impact.
- We are looking for individuals with experience in native mobile development on iOS and also with experience in backend development (language agnostic for backend)
- This is a perfect opportunity for a mobile engineer who wants to expand their skill-set towards backend systems. Our near term roadmap is more heavily backend, but we have a strong need for ownership of our client side stack.
- Collaboration skills: you work well with a team, but also help level-up those around you.
- You may demonstrate skills in one or more of the following: written/verbal communication, project leadership, mentorship, negotiating conflict, or engineering culture improvements
- A past track record of Quality, for example:
- enabling a testing culture, such as unit testing, local testing or other automated testing.
- structurally improving the resiliency and fault tolerance of systems or code
- you’ve led projects working with product on experimentation and iteration to improve user experience
- You embody our company value of Evolve: you view challenges as learning opportunities and continuously seek to improve.
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off