Salary ranges: UoP: 13,400 - 20,900 gross or DG: 16,000 - 25,000 net + VAT + 20 paid holidays.
Our iOS Team is a great one and we are thrilled that we’re growing 🚀! To tell you a bit more, we are a part of Netguru Mobile Team, consisting of 60+ experienced developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised custom mobile app development solutions, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise.
We are currently looking for experienced Senior iOS Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have people to rely on
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Code Review
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars, conferences)
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months
- startup type projects – we have clients from all over the world
- flexplace and flextime – adjust your daily schedule to achieve optimal efficiency and work from the place that suits you best
💚We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next? ➡️
- We want to check your code :) You will receive a task to solve within a certain deadline,
- If your task is solved well, you will be invited for a meeting with the recruiter- a HR Interview,
- Next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers,
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!Requirements
- developing highest quality applications for iOS
- advising clients to help them in making right choices
- mentoring and helping other developers deal with different situation in their projects and technology stack
- taking the lead in projects and helping Project Managers (with technical issues)
- improving internal iOS development processes
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects
Ready to apply? This is who we are looking for:
- at least 2 years of experience in developing commercial iOS applications,
- extensive hands-on knowledge of:
- Objective-C and Swift
- Cocoa Touch
- iOS SDK
- iTunes Connect
- familiarity with process automation using Continuous Integration and other tools
- understanding of the structure of the most popular Apple frameworks
- feeling comfortable with Code Signing
- very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required
- knowledge of various architectures and ability to advise on choosing the one which fits the project
Nice to haves:
- excellent communication skills and team spirit
- understanding of projects’ business aspects
- actively advising clients and Project Managers
- experience with Agile methodologies
- thinking one step ahead, quickly finding solutions to issues and knowing when to escalate risks or problems
- continuous learning of: new tools, frameworks, development trends and techniques
- ability to leave insightful feedback for other team members, especially during code review